Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC 2017 Error #3125

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Ever since I have done an update to the new Adobe Muse CC 2017 all of my .muse files will not open and come up with the error code:

"This Adobe Muse site can not be opened. Error #3125"

I have tried restarting my computer uninstalling Muse and re installing nothing works. Sometimes if I'm lucky an stay persistent the file will eventually open but I have a few websites on the go for clients and do not have the time to be wasting trying to open files- this is not ideal. If I move the file to my desktop then it opens no problem but then i have to re-link everything and this is not a permanent solution.

The files are kept on an external share drive, but before this update there have been no problems with the file location.

Please I really need to work out what is going on, can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Hi,

Please install the latest release which includes fix for this issue :

Muse 2017.0.2 is now live

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This issue is fixed in Muse prerelease Adobe Muse Private Beta Program

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie,

I am having the same problem. Did you sign up for the Private Beta Program, and did that fix the problem?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to join the Private Beta program for some reason, not that I really wanted to. The problem is still not fixed and Adobe Support says I will just have to wait till the next public update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2016 Nov 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

As this is a system specific issue more than the application specific issue we aren't able to reproduce the same at our end.

We need answers to the below questions for getting into the core of this issue and fix it.

• does it crash with multiple files or specific file?
  • Is the behavior same when you create a new file?
  • What were the last actions taken your remember before coming across this issue
  • Could you all please attach muselog.txt form documents folder and the individual .muse file if this is a file specific issue?

Thank you for the cooperation.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

No i did not sign up as i am part of a studio team and it was too much of a risk. I am still getting this issue with every single site i have created in muse to date. We have worked out a work around for the time being.... If one of the other designers in the studio opens the file first I can then open it with out a problem, which really makes no sense as we are all working off the same server.

hopefully Adobe can come up with some sort of solution as this is really not ideal! sorry I couldn't be more help Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing Betaprogram did NOT help - still can't open file!!

This is an urgent matter!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed underscores and opened without problems - but after working for  a few hours- saving several times - muse closed down unexpected and now i cannot open file again - not with regular and not with beta - same error 3125.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if i move the file to the desk top it opens fine but then all the links are messed up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my Adobe Muse and I now get Error #3125 any time I try to open a Muse file on my company network drive.

If I copy the Muse file to my local drive and try to open it, it does work. Any time I try to open from my network drive, it crashes with the error #3125. I've tried this with many different Muse files and get the same issue.

Please fix this issue since all of my Muse files reside on our company network in order to have regular backups. I don't want to work from my local drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, this is an issue on the Mac version of Muse. There are people at my organization that work with the PC version and they aren't getting the same issues as me. Not sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you all please confirm if you are running muse in English or Non-English environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the English version of Muse and on an English-based Mac OS. Everyone on my team is also running English-only versions of OS and Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi martini23646994

Could you please try upgrading your Mac OS to Sierra and let me know if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running MUSE in a german mac-environment and I can confirm what

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest getting in touch with customer support Contact us | Adobe  and logging a bug through them.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andreas,

Please follow below steps and let us know the results:

1) Make a new folder on the network drive and place the .muse files there, try opening the file from their , did it run correctly the first time? now quit Muse and try opening that file again, so did the Error #3119 or Error #3125 starts coming from second time you open the same file again?

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this seems to work. No error-code coming up. Let's try it again tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having the same issue yesterday. Tried different way to open the file (located on a server as well).  after several attempt it magically worked.

But then today again, same error. So again tried different way to open the file but still didn't work, finally duplicated the file (still on server) and was able to open the duplicated file.

For info: macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Adobe Muse CC 2017.0 (in french)

Hope it will help figure it out

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😞

Same to me!

Meanwhile working with a local copy. Hope you'll solve this!

Mac OS El Capitan (10.11.6), / Muse 2017.0 (german)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can Confirm that my issue is the exact same as martini23646994 and nulabor02 how ever the other 2 designers in my team are running exact save version of muse and off the exact same server and are not having this problem. I find that if they open the file first i then have no dramas opening it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are actively debugging this issue and will surely come up with some positive results very soon.

Apologies for all the inconvenience.

And thanks for all your support.

Best Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no worries look forward to a solution thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are aware of this issue and working on it.

Will respond you back soon.

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just happened to me this morning. Same error code. "This Adobe Muse site can not be opened. Error #3125"

1. Power went out last night (file could have been open)

2. Muse folder and files located on a remote server

3. MAC using El Capitan (Sierra doesn't work well on this MAC so I downgraded back)

I moved the entire folder off the server and placed it on a MAC Passport drive. Clicked on the MUSE file on the Passport and it opened.

Hopes this helps in debugging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines