Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic List Pod - Missing Column Headings

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2008 Jul 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have a small problem with my Topic List Pod. From some reason the column headings (e.g., Index, TOC) do not appear, even though I have seleced Vieww > Detailed View. The Grey bar appears, but no headings.

Any suggestions to resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

See if you can position your cursor just a fuzz to the right of where you click and drag to adjust the width of the Single Source Layouts pod. Then click and drag to the right and see if your columns display.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your suggestion, unfortunately it did not work. Similar to other postings regarding the Topic List. My right-click option is unavailable, so I cann click the approporiate column headings. For now, I will re-boot the computer; if that fails, I'll upate this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Egh? Who said anything about right clicking? I was referring to placing the mouse and just plain old clicking and dragging. See if the link below helps better explain it.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2008 Jul 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your help Rick.

Your suggestion led me to the View > Topic List Details option. My setting was at 0 pixels; therefore no column headings disaplyed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp