Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 11 Won't Open

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently redownloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 11, but whenever I try to open up the program it crashes and give an error message saying, "Adobe Premiere Elements 11 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but have had no luck. Since this was my first time opening the in a good long while, I was curious to see if it had to anything to do with the switch to  Windows 10, but I haven't found any forums concerning this issue specifically. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan Lantz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Try uninstalling, running the free download CCleaner to clean out your registry and then reinstalling.

Also ensure that all of your drivers are up to date (Don't depend on Windows Update). Go to your computer manufacturer's site and get the drivers from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an nVidia graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try uninstalling, running the free download CCleaner to clean out your registry and then reinstalling.

Also ensure that all of your drivers are up to date (Don't depend on Windows Update). Go to your computer manufacturer's site and get the drivers from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines