• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not delete text in a text frame. HELP!

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is my first time using Muse. It is for my graphic design class. This has occurred on different three occasions now with this project. I can type normally when I first open the document. After a short span of time I can still type until Muse will slow down and I will still be able to type but I lose the ability to delete the text at all. Anyone have the same problem? If so, how did you fit it without restarting the program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I would advise you to check following:

• Please check if you are getting the same issue with new files as well?
    • If the issue is with the existing files only then change their location to the local desktop folder and then check if it works.
  • Are you using the latest version of Muse ? You can check it from Adobe Muse > About Muse CC. The current version of Muse is CC 2017 If you do not have the latest version then update it.
  • If Muse is up to date then try resetting Muse Preferences.
    • Go to Following location    (Before trying the steps below please Quit Muse)
      • ~/Library/preferences
    • Rename the following folder by adding _old at the end of them
      • com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.2017
      • AdobeMuse

If you are on Windows machine then go to this path - C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming

• replace <user name> with your windows user name.
  • Once you are there rename com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC2017 to com.adobe.AdobeMuseCC.2017_old

let me know if the issue still persist.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines