• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phantom image in my timeline!

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a video with primarily still images. I have an issue in that an image I am using earlier in the sequence keeps appearing for a very brief instance several frames later. I have cut and deleted clips and reinserted them but cannot get rid of the phantom image. I cannot see it on the timeline but I know it is there because it comes up in the playback monitor. Furthermore when I try to insert a transition between the clips it only shows 16 frames vs the normal 30. Does anyone have any idea how I can get rid of what I cannot see on the timeline? It is driving me crazy!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using all separate clips or one long file you cut yourself on the timeline?

Post screenshot of timeline and monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using individual clips but I was able to solve the problem. Still do not know what created the issue but I completely deleted the image that was being duplicated from my project assets and downloaded it again and placed it where it was originally and the phantom (duplicated) image later in the timeline was gone. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you should Contact Customer Care - Premiere Pro ask for video queue.

So a rep can have a look at your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines