Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Section Headers over two lines

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have set up section headers in my document, but some of them need to run over two lines. I have tried following some tutorials on this but they only really apply to Running headers. And I cant seem to fix the problem, Does anyone have any ideas? I have attached a picture of my problem. As you can see my text is getting squeezed.

thanks

Matt

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 10.23.42.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Play with Layers! …

Especially, post#9!

(^/)    [Jongware, maybe comments and thanks for them!]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. The "section" object does not accept the paragraph settings. No matter how we set the object to hyphenation or to break in more than one line the text it does not accept. It's all in one line. And if the box is small it squeezes all the text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines