• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost my project

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got some project done on my adobe draw app and after I established a new project all my old works are done. It's my first day using this app for work and I'm very frustred now.i couldn't find them in assets as well and I was working with wifi all the time.

App:version 4.0.2

My device information: iPad Pro, Caacity available: 232GB Version: 10.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Hi Ziming.

I'm sorry about your missing work.

It's not a usual occurrence for work to just disappear, so any additional details you can give me about what happened will help:

Were you signed out of the app? Did it crash?

Are you seeing blank thumbnails in your Gallery view? Or are you not seeing your projects at all?

You've mentioned that you've checked assets, but I just want to make sure.... You've logged in to Adobe Creative Cloud and do not see your work there?

How many projects/drawings did you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ziming.

I'm sorry about your missing work.

It's not a usual occurrence for work to just disappear, so any additional details you can give me about what happened will help:

Were you signed out of the app? Did it crash?

Are you seeing blank thumbnails in your Gallery view? Or are you not seeing your projects at all?

You've mentioned that you've checked assets, but I just want to make sure.... You've logged in to Adobe Creative Cloud and do not see your work there?

How many projects/drawings did you have?

Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines