• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start Workspace

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, when I open InDesign I get the new Start Workspace which I like and do not want to turn off.  The problem is that there are many documents there which I've moved/deleted and I want to clean it up so only documents that exist and are pertinent appear.  Is there a way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

I think you will have to clear the list and rebuild it.

But wouldn't it be great to be able to right click a file in the Start Workspace and be able to choose something like "Remove from Recent File"? You can add feature requests here: Wishform - Adobe InDesign​.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will have to clear the list and rebuild it.

But wouldn't it be great to be able to right click a file in the Start Workspace and be able to choose something like "Remove from Recent File"? You can add feature requests here: Wishform - Adobe InDesign​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Barb, thanks for this.  Can you tell me how to clear the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out how to clear the list.  I went to Preferences | File Handling and set the number of recents to 0, then reset it to 5.  That cleared the list which is as good a workaround as any.  I also put in a feature request as you suggested.  Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preferences | File Handling and set the number of recents to 0, then reset it...

That was going to be my answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can turn the option off in the Preference > General. It's the first box option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines