• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection Error Detected Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Connection Error Detected Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server

I keep getting this when i try to access my library resources. it's not the library because I actually have another account completely unrelated to the library accounts that is giving the same message.I am connected to the internet or would not be able to post this. I have unauthorized,uninstalled (completely down to the registry) ADE from my computer then reinstalled and reauthorized ADE and still get the same message. I have tried every fix "support" has given me and bee shrugged off with the same answer over and over again.

I tried the chat and been shrugged off here.

Despite suggestions from your support people there is nothing wrong with me or my computer.

There is something horribly wrong with Adobe - a company that can't seem to create a single software without adding their own bit of apathetic corporate sadism into the programming.

1. I've reported Adobe to the Better Business Bureau

2. and I'm going to report them to the Monopolies Commission for hijacking our libraries and refusing to give any service

and that's just for starters

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you check if your Firewall or Proxy blocked the Activation server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines