• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add-on packages for Elements

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found many missing but basic graphics and sound effects on my PE/PP 14 program. Are there any add-on packages offered by Adobe or third parties for additional graphics, etc that will sync and incorporate into Elements?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few third party companies like New Blue or ProDad that have additions to NLE software.  Occasionally they will list Premier Elements as one of the compatible programs, but it is rare.  It is probably because people that buy consumer priced software are not normally in the market for professional priced plug-ins.

However, any graphic in a common photo file format or sound effect in a common audio format can be added as media in the same way as clips are added.  

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking and I did download some free additional clip art images and brought them in as additional media files in my Project Assets. Would be nice if Adobe offered a few more options as to plug-ins for Element level programs. In the past I used Pinnacle Studio which offered many more graphic and special effects options. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming the Pinnacle graphics are in some sort of standard graphic format, can you use them?  I've got some audio tracks left over from a Sony NLE that that I gave up on.  I think it was called "Vegas Home Studio".  I couldn't make it work on my computer, but I saved the sound tracks I paid for! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some of those listed here are compatible with Premiere Elements:

Third-party plug-ins for Premiere Pro CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines