• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don t know where to start

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently got to Adobe After Effects and I''m really new to it. I have experience in Photoshop and Maya, but this software is entirely new to me. I got a project to do on it and i just don t know where to start.

I have this weird kind of a melt in between a b a v and an i with two points above it drawn on a tablet in like 5 seconds just to show me the ideaasdawc.JPG

The principle is that those 2 balls should be full with some kind of paint.They should collide with each other, thus breaking so that half of the paint flows out of them and gets painted in the b shape.

I tried to like use Mr.Mercury but i don t really know how to make the fluid to be shapen that way... and honestly i don t really know anything about after effects so please take me easy .

Sorry for my bad english, please help .

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're new to After Effects, you need to start with getting the foundational basics understood before you move on to a project like that. Once you go through Adobe's getting started tutorials, Andrew Devis' Getting Started series (starts on this page) is a good place to get a solid foundation. The basics of how to use AE haven't changed much since he made that series.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LoriS,

Have you solved your issue? Let us know you you solved it and it will help others.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines