• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can i use Joystick to control the dummy?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i learned the CH software for about 2 weeks, now  can define my own keyboard triggers and use the keyboard to control my dummy movements. and  just get an idea: can i use joystick to control the dummy? (joystick has very good sensitivity and handling performance that can  use  both with the keyboard) .  if  we can do that in CH, the work of control cartoon will be more efficient and fun.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now there are third party apps like Joy 2 Key that will map keys to a game controller. But currently I don't think you can do analog joystick movement - not yet at least, I've seen some cool prototyped stuff that may make it into the app in the future. What sort of things would you want to be able to do with a joystick?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'd like to use a joystick to control my dummy move forward and backward , move to the right and left, or even spin around or jump, jump. ( just like you do in your video games)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool thanks. We have prototyped a behavior very similar to that, hopefully it makes it into the app one day soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines