• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imports from PSE

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i have imported a dfrom Photoshop Elements, and i have files/photos where i had a note in my PSE does this note transfer into LR anywhere?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

If i have imported a dfrom Photoshop Elements

You imported what? Catalog, or individual photos, or something else?

have files/photos where i had a note in my PSE does this note transfer into LR anywhere?

This is correct if you imported the PSE Catalog into LR. The notes will not transfer. There have been other threads here in this forum discussing this, I will let you search for this, the solution is to use ExifTool to (en masse) transfer the notes to some other field (like caption) and then the No

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you  please describe the issue in more details, Which Lr version are you using and which OS ?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i have imported a dfrom Photoshop Elements

You imported what? Catalog, or individual photos, or something else?

have files/photos where i had a note in my PSE does this note transfer into LR anywhere?

This is correct if you imported the PSE Catalog into LR. The notes will not transfer. There have been other threads here in this forum discussing this, I will let you search for this, the solution is to use ExifTool to (en masse) transfer the notes to some other field (like caption) and then the Notes will appear in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  Sorry i didn't answer sooner.

i imported my pse catalog into LR.  So i will do some research to learn about the exiftool.  thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines