• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Superscript text in numbered lists

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows how to superscript text preceding a number in a numbered list? I am trying to make a French numbered list where the numbers are preceded by "No" (o needs to be superscripted). I am trying to input this in Paragraph Style > "Bullets and Numbering" > "Numbering Style" > "number" field, but cannot find any way of superscripting the text I input there. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 12.36.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

If you are on a Mac, you can access already superscripted º character for the Nº by typing Alt+0 

There is a way to access it on other systems as well --from Wikipedia:

In Windows keyboards, “º” can be obtained by pressing Alt, 0, 1, 8, 6 (on the numeric keypad) and “ª” can be obtained by pressing Alt, 0, 1, 7, 0 (on the numeric keypad).

In English (International) layout, “º” can be produced through AltGr+⇧ Shift+X+O, and “ª” can be produced through AltGr+⇧ Shift+X+A.

In Linux, “º” can be obtained

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a Mac, you can access already superscripted º character for the Nº by typing Alt+0 

There is a way to access it on other systems as well --from Wikipedia:

In Windows keyboards, “º” can be obtained by pressing Alt, 0, 1, 8, 6 (on the numeric keypad) and “ª” can be obtained by pressing Alt, 0, 1, 7, 0 (on the numeric keypad).

In English (International) layout, “º” can be produced through AltGr+⇧ Shift+X+O, and “ª” can be produced through AltGr+⇧ Shift+X+A.

In Linux, “º” can be obtained by pressing AltGr, Shift, M and “ª” can be obtained by pressing AltGr, Shift, F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect! So simple... Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines