• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unresolved Hyperlinks

Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an .indb file that I needed to edit, whoever did the book did not create the bookmarks correctly. So I opened the Bookmarks window and I see editing an .indb file is a bit tricky for me so common sense told me when I try to open the bookmarks window it will not open unless the table of contents page is open. SO I opened the TOC and I then saw the Bookmaks window

there were a lot of extra bookmarks so I had to delete a lot and rename a few, when I was done and wanted to export to epub I got the export warning that there are 104 unresolved hyperlinks, so I opened each page from the .indb and only see a few hyperlinks with green dots which tells me they are good.

Where do I find the unresolved ones?

Obviously they are the ones that I deleted the bookmarks for I understand that but where are the links so I can remove?

The hyperinks panel is blank?

any help?

R

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you use FlightDeck to validate your ePub it will also detail hyperlink issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines