• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black and White Presets, Problem with Sunflare Radials

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't sure how to phrase the subject line   Basically if I have a bunch of color photos edited, sometimes I'll need to spot-retouch where I remove some redness from skin, or I'll have a sunflare gradient with yellow color added and things like that.  My desire is to throw a black and white preset over my whole batch of images when I'm done, but I have to go and check each one to make sure those modifications aren't on there or someone will have bluegreen skin on their B&W image, or the yellow sunflare is still yellow.  I don't want to remove all radial or spot adjustments on these because SOME of those edits I would want to keep, it's just the ones that give it funky color that I want to remove.

Is there ANY WAY to tell lightroom to disregard those types of changes when I do a b&w preset or to somehow remove all of those adjustments in bulk...without throwing out the baby with the bathwater?  I'm a newbie here, so certainly there must be a better way.  Please and thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From your screen shot I see the B&W preset you are applying is some type of Blend, I think it is a Saturation blend (Name looks like saturatte blend b&w).

What happens if you apply a straight B&W preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines