• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Crop (only crop)

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be great to have a copy crop option, i.e. next to 'Reset' and 'Close' there could be a copy & paste option for crops only.

On Photo Mechanic you can do this.

I know you can copy and paste settings in Lr but if you just want to copy crop you need to deselect everything else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Synchronizing photos and just choosing the crop as the option to synchronize won't do it for you, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will work sure, but then I have to deselect all my other options that I have ticked already. And when it comes back to wanting to sync those options, I have to retick them which is a bit of a pain, compared to if there was a dedicated copy and paste option for crops

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my situation, every time I use the synchronize feature I need a different set of things copied anyway. I wonder how many other features people feel a need for a special button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suppose it depends on the work you are doing and your workflow. The only thing I'd like to see separate is crop, for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you have to deselect all your other options?  Can you not simply "Check All" or Check None" in the lower left corner?

Screenshot 2016-12-07 19.31.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure! But then you have to go in and select crop. Then if you want to go back to your usual settings, you have to reselect them all (or Check All and then manually deselect the ones you dont want). I personally find this process a bit tedious and time consuming....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S what there should be is a Sync preset that can hold all your other settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I agree, a great idea for sure! Like a list of favourites (or presets), for example like you would have with printing....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at this article and see if it helps.

https://photofocus.com/2016/12/03/be-a-lightroom-crop-master/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how it is in Photo Mechanic. With an option to copy and paste crops....

Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 2.03.18 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines