• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15 - Iris Transition

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just starting to play with this program using one clip. I put an iris transition at the beginning of the clip and, as expected, it's like an iris opening up - initially everything is black and the clip is shown in an increasingly larger circle until everything is revealed.

I am trying now to figure out how to put an iris closing transition at the end of the clip. If I put the same transition at the end of the clip, no matter what options I choose, all I get is a black circle that keeps increasing until everything is black (because there is no clip after the one I'm using). Isn't there a way to do the opposite - gradually blacken the video as if an iris were closing?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Have you tried selecting the Reverse option in the Transition Properties?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried selecting the Reverse option in the Transition Properties?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's it. Thanks. I didn't see there were more options to scroll down to in the "More" window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines