• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Capture assets and library names changing themselves

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Capture on a Droid phone, and Creative Cloud desktop apps on a Windows PC. The PC can't view the content I create with Adobe Capture even though the status shows "All files up to date."

Another problem that may or may not be related is that every time I access the Capture app on my phone, the library name has the word "Recovered" after it. The library name grows over time and it followed by the word "Recovered" repeated more times than I have time to count. I have tried renaming the library name to remove the extra words, but I never seem to be able to delete all the extra "Recovered" instances.

I have tried sharing the library and also just sharing a single asset from the library, but it always says to try again later.

Can you tell help me figure out possible causes and at least get the content off my mobile device somehow?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Hi JDan.

It sounds like the library may have become corrupted. Can you try creating a new library, moving a couple of your assets into it, letting it sync, and then checking to see if you can see those assets on the desktop and on the web (at Adobe Creative Cloud)? Here's how to create a new library:

* Either online at https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and in the upper right hand corner under Actions choose Create Library or in Capture by tapping on the library name in the upper nav, then

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to correct Forum space.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JDan.

It sounds like the library may have become corrupted. Can you try creating a new library, moving a couple of your assets into it, letting it sync, and then checking to see if you can see those assets on the desktop and on the web (at Adobe Creative Cloud)? Here's how to create a new library:

* Either online at https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and in the upper right hand corner under Actions choose Create Library or in Capture by tapping on the library name in the upper nav, then in the library menu that opens tap + Create New Library from the pop-up menu.

* Once you have the new library you want, the easiest way to move an asset into it is to duplicate it then move it. Tap on any asset you want to move. Once it opens in the Preview screen tap on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Tap Duplicate. A pop-up menu will open and in it you'll have the ability to choose the library you want to move it into. Move it to the new one.

*  Once you have one or two of your Capture assets moved, make sure you're over a good wireless connection (so the new library can sync to Creative Cloud), then log in to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and see if you can see that new library and the assets in it.  If you see them there, check the desktop app.

Please let me know how things go.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines