• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Error getting license. License server communication problem: E_STREAM_ERROR:

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions:  I am trying to download two library books.  I keep getting this error.  I have reauthorized my computer thinking this was the problem but it did not fix it.  Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error is a problem with the download server. Have you ask his library if has problems with the Server at moment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem and am now going to ring my library to see if they're having problems with the server - but if this is the problem surely it would only affect my library here in the UK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not allways. Something more as one library used the same server and have so the same error. Somethimes the error with the server are with only one app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix the problem!!  I contacted overdrive support services and here are their instructions: 

Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Digital editions installed and it should correct this issue.

1. Follow the instructions on Microsoft's support website to uninstall Adobe Digital Editions:

2. If you don't have Adobe Flash installed, please install it now.

3. Reinstall ADE on your computer using these instructions.

I hope I was able to help resolve your issue. Please let me know if any additional assistance is needed.

Thank you,
Steve
OverDrive Support Services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info how can solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines