Exit

Title effect in Adobe After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bo TroensegaardLevel 1

Hi,

Do anyone know an effect that allow one letter at a time to enter the screen in a titel? I need an effect which I can use on a word, so one letter at a time enters the screen. The effect should end with, that all letter are ind the word. I guess I can do this manually ind Premiere Pro or After effects with keyframes, but their must be an easier way to do this. Hope you can answer.

Regards,

Bo

[Typo in title fixed. — Mod.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

you probably mean appear and not enter from out of the screen (the first could be manually done in premiere, the second will be more difficult I imagine). if this is the case use the typewriter text preset in the effects and presets panel. when the text layer is highlighted, click on it twice. for more about animating text you should read this: Animating text in After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you probably mean appear and not enter from out of the screen (the first could be manually done in premiere, the second will be more difficult I imagine). if this is the case use the typewriter text preset in the effects and presets panel. when the text layer is highlighted, click on it twice. for more about animating text you should read this: Animating text in After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search Effects and Presets Panel for Typewriter

Really basic AE skill.. If you cannot figure it out then enter "typewriter effect" in the search help field at the top right corner of AE and study up on the community resources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a LOT of text animation presets to do what you may want.  Just look under the Animate In section of the text animation presets and play with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines