• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon 5D Mk IV Issue

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased a Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and am unable to import photos from it. I get a message "The files are not recognized by the raw format support in Lightroom."  How do I update my software?  Adobe seems to make it as difficult as possible to find the update page when not interested in CC, and I have my own software: Lightroom 6.0.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi billb,

This camera is supported in latest version of Lightroom 6.7. Please update to Lightroom 6.7 to import raw files from this camera. Refer Working with Canon Dual Pixel raw CR2 files in Camera Raw and Lightroom

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi billb,

This camera is supported in latest version of Lightroom 6.7. Please update to Lightroom 6.7 to import raw files from this camera. Refer Working with Canon Dual Pixel raw CR2 files in Camera Raw and Lightroom

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here for updates.

Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Akash.  I am attempting to update to 6.7 now. John T. Smith is helping: I cannot seem to get the update to take, as the Application Manager seems to be corrupted and I cannot get a functioning new one from the link provided by John (it goes to Lightroom CC, which doesn't seem to help.  Any idea what I should do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the SAME program and are updated using the  SAME updater. Depending on how you have licensed your Lightroom on your computer, it will install as Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC. If it is installed as Lightroom 6 then you will not have the new features that have been added since Lightroom 6 was released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines