Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pin to center

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again...

I am having trouble pinning my image to the center of Adobe Muse. I want the image to stay centered no matter the width of the screen. When I press transform/pin to page... It fixes the problem, but it makes that image stay in the center of the screen scrolling up and down as well. I want to have it only so it constantly centered, but stays where it is.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 6.14.22 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Let me help you a bit.

For getting the object id you need to preview the page in browser > right click on the object and select "inspect element" in Firefox or "inspect" in Google Chrome.

You will get the code of that particular object highlighted from where you can get the object id.

Screenshot_6.png

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mshom Need you help with this issue, I saw that you once helped a customer with a similar issue here -

Can you please have a look at it?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can. But where are the subject? ... In general, it's simple. At the head of the page should be set following code:

<style type="text/css">

#u000 {

position: absolute;

top: 50vh;

margin-top: -0px;

}

</style>

Where: u000 = ID your object, margin-top = half height of your object with a minus sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 1.01.40 PM.png

This did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must insert your values.

a852e71177.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me help you a bit.

For getting the object id you need to preview the page in browser > right click on the object and select "inspect element" in Firefox or "inspect" in Google Chrome.

You will get the code of that particular object highlighted from where you can get the object id.

Screenshot_6.png

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines