• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting unique page into already unique PDFs?

Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 200 PDF files that are location specific (all different). I need to add a unique page (A map) into each document. I know with the Action Wizard I can insert a set of pages into ALL of the documents, but I need a different page in each different document. Can this be done? These will be updated from time to time and I'd rather not do them manually each time.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some kind of logic behind which page should be inserted in each file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file name of the page would be similar to the file name of the document, and in the same order (I.E. map 1 goes to document 1, map 2 goes to document 2). I could even add unique numbers to each file name if that would help solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case it should be possible, but it would require a custom-made script. You would also need Acrobat Pro to run this script, as a part of an Action.

If you're interested I could develop this script for you and help you set it up, for a small fee. You can contact me at try6767 at gmail.com to discuss it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines