• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

web and tablet sizes - wont scale

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a site for web and now making so it will size for the iPad. I got my home page to size for the iPad but when I go to the next page set my page breaks the same dimensions it loads the web desktop version and is too wide for the iPad. But went I scale it on my desktop it scales to the dimensions. Not sure what needs to be done to make this work since this is me first site trying to make it responsive. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

I think I figured it out not sure what I did to get it to work. If I continue to have issues when I work on the other pages I'll send you the link. Thanks for your time.

Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I didn't get your query.

Could you please post your site URL or any example or a screenshot will also help me in identifying the issue.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I figured it out not sure what I did to get it to work. If I continue to have issues when I work on the other pages I'll send you the link. Thanks for your time.

Peter Rath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem Peter, you can get back to me anytime.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines