• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I deleted the pictures from my computer but they are still in my lightroom. They show as file not found. I would like to know if there is a way to still burn them to a cd somehow?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to burn a cd and it would not work.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Not really. What you are seeing is the Preview of them LR created. Very small files in the Previews folder store in the same folder as the catalog.

There is a way to extract real images from the previews but they will be very small in KBs.

Script to extract previews of lost or deleted photos

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really. What you are seeing is the Preview of them LR created. Very small files in the Previews folder store in the same folder as the catalog.

There is a way to extract real images from the previews but they will be very small in KBs.

Script to extract previews of lost or deleted photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the Recycle bin or Trash to see if they are still there and can be restored?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will check, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines