Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why a 78 MB PDF file does not load?

Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as indicated in the title, I have the PDF file (78 MB) with a hyperlink in the muse to see it.  When I publish the site, and I click on the hyperlink, the result is "nothing", all that I see is a blank page. Is there a limit in size of an uploaded file? I made sure that the file is in the right directory. I made sure that there is no mistake in the name. I have checked the access rights to the file and it is read-write for the author, and read-only for the rest of the world. There is no error message. Is there something that I missed? I have attached screen shots for your review. Your help would be

greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 14.38.40.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 14.40.13.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

I see that you have used all caps in your file name along with spaces.

It is recommended that we should use only lower caps and instead spaces in the filename you can use an underscore sign.

Please try this and let know if works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new problem with file upload.  It recognizes the file to be uploaded (preview or publish) but it shows a progress bar that shows about 50%. About 10 seconds, the progress bar (still 50%) disappears. After the progress bar is gone, the screen stays blank. Does anyone had a similar problem? How did you eliminate the problem? Thanks for your help.Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 10.02.15.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check if you have followed the all the right instructions for uploading your PDF from here - Create hyperlinks within your Adobe Muse website.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ankush, It is not the first time that I put hyperlinks in my site. The other hyperlinks work fine…

What is special about the hyperlink « Assemblée General Annuelle 2016? The hyperlink goes to a catch-all page, instead of the real PDF file (rapport annuel coffret 2016).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that you have used all caps in your file name along with spaces.

It is recommended that we should use only lower caps and instead spaces in the filename you can use an underscore sign.

Please try this and let know if works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines