• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse Blank Composition Widget doesn't show images in target at certain break points

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Muse and using the blank composition widget.  I have 4 breakpoints.  At the 900 and 1200 pixel breakpoints, two triggers in the blank composition widget don't display the image in the target box.  They just display the default grey colored target boxes.  In design mode, the images associated with the trigger show fine.  If you resize the screen, sometimes a copy appears and sometimes it is too small.  At 400 px on my iPhone, the target images are displaying fine. 

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke to tech support and they resolved the issue.  After a good amount of troubleshooting, discovered the solution was to replace the images with regular jpg images in the target containers, publish, go back to design, reload the original AI images.  Somewhere the code was getting corrupted.  Not sure how I corrupted the code, but I was playing with strokes and using 4px width.  Read in few places that strokes in composition widgets is a known bug. 

Thanks,

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem came back.  I replaced the AI images in composition widgets with jpg and things are working fine. Seems like using AI images from the CC library directly into a composition widgets doesn't bode well across breakpoints.  When using AI images directly in composition widgets, the target images were not showing at few break points.  Has anyone else used AI images directly in composition blank widgets without any problems? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines