• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc (2105) will not open.

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a Mac Book Pro retina (2014) with boot camp and Sierra. My desktop is a PC. Both are running CC LR and PS. I use the laptop only when traveling.

On a trip I deleted an old folder and lrcat file. LR cc would not open the default catalog. Welllllll  I tried reloading LR, signing in and out of Creative Cloud. Restarts etc.

At this point LR does nothing when I click on creative cloud or the start menu, nothing.  Photoshop and bridge still work, always have.

What next?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Solved!  Yeah team. When I install the latest version of LR, it now works.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further news, I could get LR 5 to work, no problems, just no LR CC. Photoshop CC all versions work.

???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the mac book pro, step by step, what are you doing?

What is the exact wording of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on the widows side.  Boot camp 6. Windows 10 (ugh).

I downloaded creative cloud. I signed in. I clicked the box next to Lightroom cc.

I waited for it to download.  When cliCa on the icon in CC or on the start menu, I get zero response. No error message.

I have signed out. And signed back in. Not help. I have downloaded LR 5, same method, it works. PS CC (all versions) work.

Sorry, I a little terse back there...

It started with a working LR CC, no problems, Happy guy. Then I did not use the laptop for LR and PS for a while. I was going on a trip and need my space, so I deleted a bunch of images that were duplicated on my desktop. I also deleted the LR cat file. I open LR (clicking on the creative Cloud) it said the it could not open my vacation.lrcat file. So I tried another catalog. I then tried to open the default. After several attempts, LR would not open at all.

I will try the new version that just cam out and will report it THAT solved it. (I hate to sound like a newbie, but I have been using LR since before LR. I forgot the name that had this program that Adobe bought and gave us free Lightroom. I have 30,000+ images on my desktop main catalog.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved!  Yeah team. When I install the latest version of LR, it now works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines