• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere elements 14

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hvorfor kan jeg ikke spare projekt på BLU-RAY DISK = M DISK??? VIL SPARE PÅ M DISK!!!!

Kommer der opdatering så vi kan göre dette???????

MVH

Svend-Aage Tjell

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will need to know much more about your project and computer in order to help you troubleshoot your issue, Svend-Aage.

What operating system are using? What processor does your computer have and with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is the video? What are your Project Settings in Premiere Elements? (You'll find them under the Edit menu.)

Do you have Quicktime 7 installed, per the program's requirements?

How long is your movie? Are there gaps in your video in which there is no video?

What exactly happens when you try to create a BluRay disc and when does the program fail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Ram: enough2) HD 1080i3)yes4)65min5)can't burn Blu-rayMDisk way?????Gridings from Svend-Aage Tjell

Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry. You have not given me enough information to allow me to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines