• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I render to the comp resolution

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a newbie, let's get that out first.   I set up a comp that I need to place in a wide screen power point slide.   The power point slide is set up for a 3:1 aspect ratio.   I'd like to fill as much as I can of the slide with the video I am composing. on the comp properties I setup a 3:1 resolution.   When I render, how can I tell it to use the comps settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

When I render, how can I tell it to use the comps settings?

it does this by default and you don't need to change anything.

select the composition you want to render and choose Composition->add to render queue. in the render queue choose "Queue in AME " (as of CC2015.3 this feature is available) this will launch Adobe Media encoder. use the default match source - high bit-rate preset and encode your video to an mp4 file.

more about exporting here: Basics of rendering and exporting in After Effects CC

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I render, how can I tell it to use the comps settings?

it does this by default and you don't need to change anything.

select the composition you want to render and choose Composition->add to render queue. in the render queue choose "Queue in AME " (as of CC2015.3 this feature is available) this will launch Adobe Media encoder. use the default match source - high bit-rate preset and encode your video to an mp4 file.

more about exporting here: Basics of rendering and exporting in After Effects CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines