• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with Lightroom 5

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the pictures from my computer but they are still in my lightroom.  They show as file not found.  I would like to know if there is a way to still burn them to a cd somehow?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Your best choices are:

• Look in the trash bin to see if the photos are still there, and if so, restore them to their previous location
  • Restore the photos from your backups. You do have backups, don't you?
  • Use an undelete utility to recover the deleted files

The photos you see in Lightroom are thumbnails, they are smaller resolution than your originals, and thus lower quality. They can be retrieved if the steps above fail. Jeffrey Friedl's Blog » Jeffrey’s “Extract Cached Image Previews” Lightroom Plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your best choices are:

• Look in the trash bin to see if the photos are still there, and if so, restore them to their previous location
  • Restore the photos from your backups. You do have backups, don't you?
  • Use an undelete utility to recover the deleted files

The photos you see in Lightroom are thumbnails, they are smaller resolution than your originals, and thus lower quality. They can be retrieved if the steps above fail. Jeffrey Friedl's Blog » Jeffrey’s “Extract Cached Image Previews” Lightroom Plugin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_2022-01-08-04-36-11-306_com.adobe.lrmobile.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a question?

This forum if for Lightroom-CLASSIC.

You appear to be using the 'free' mobile version on a mobile device.

New Masking features are only available with a paid subscription to Adobe or a paid 'Premium' add-on to the free Lr version. .

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines