• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Date/Time changes DO NOT register

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a professional user of lightroom and since the very first version of LR I have often changed capture time of images in order to reorder the images when sorted by "Capture Time". Until recently, after I would make the time change (Metadata/Edit Capture Time...) the selected images would automatically reorder themselves based on the time change. Now after I change the date/time nothing happens to the order unless I change the module or sort type and then go back to thumbnail view and Sort: Capture Time.

Computer:

Mac 27" 5K Late 2015

4GHz i7

32 GB RAM

1TB Flash storage

AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

This bug was introduced in CC 2015.7 / 6.7.  A slightly faster way to get proper sorting is to click the Sort Direction button twice:

Please add your me-too vote and opinion to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Sort by capture time doesn't always work on 2015.7 / 6.7 | Photoshop Family Customer Community . That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when its status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug was introduced in CC 2015.7 / 6.7.  A slightly faster way to get proper sorting is to click the Sort Direction button twice:

Please add your me-too vote and opinion to the bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Sort by capture time doesn't always work on 2015.7 / 6.7 | Photoshop Family Customer Comm... . That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when its status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mattb,

Lightroom 2015.8 update is now available, where in the above issue is fixed.

refer: Lightroom CC 2015.8 now available

Please try and test it and let us know.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines