• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony RX100 V raw files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the new sony RX100 5 but the new raw files are not supported yet.  I was wondering how long it normally takes for adobe to update LR so I can work with the files?

Thanks

Dean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates are released approximately every three months. But there is no set time frame. Take note that you will have to have Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC 2015 in order to get an update that will support that camera. Otherwise, you will have to use DNG converter once it has been updated to support that model.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates for LR CC 2015 have been released much more frequently, on average every 52 days, suggesting 2015.8 might be due any day now: Timing of Lightroom releases .  In the past, 79% of new Sonys were supported by the first release of LR following the official announcement, so there's a reasonable likelihood that the next release of LR will support the RX 100 Mark V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 2015.8 update is now available and it does support Sony RX100 5

See Lightroom CC 2015.8 now available

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines