• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permantly Syncing 5 files to Mobile

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some time now Lightroom 15.7 CC is permanently trying to synch 5 files to mobile. I have switched off all mobile synching but still it keeps doing it. I can only assume that some the issue is in the catalogue. If I change to another catalogue it doesn't do it. Does anyone know how I can find out what the 5 files are and how to stop it for good.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Using a web browser, take a look at your lightroom.adobe.com page and you may be able to identify the problem pictures.

Also, in Preferences, Lightroom Mobile, you can delete all mobile data.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The five files most likely would be images that are in a collection that you have chosen to share on Lightroom Mobile. Go to your collections and remove the mark from the collection being shared, and that should stop Lightroom from trying to share. The reason other catalogs don't try to synchronize is that you can only synchronize one catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

No thats the problem I have no collections that are set to synch. In fact I deleted ALL collections.

This is what I am struggling with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How have you tried to stop the syncing process? Have you paused it by clicking on the option in the identity plate? If so, what happens when you do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes if I pause it then it stops but when I unpause it then it still says 5 flues to synch which never stops. It's like there are 5 files hidden somewhere in the catalogue that it thinks it has to synch but that don't exist. Clearly this has to be something to do with the catalogue but I don't know how to rectify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also have a look in:  Preferences > Lightroom Mobile tab > Sync Activity panel.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a web browser, take a look at your lightroom.adobe.com page and you may be able to identify the problem pictures.

Also, in Preferences, Lightroom Mobile, you can delete all mobile data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

John,

Your a star!!! I hadn't actually realised that you could access Lightroom Mobile via a web browser.

Anyway I found loads of files from way back that were trying to sync but it turns out the five files were in fact movie files that were trying to synch with the desktop. No idea what they were but now I have deleted them now Lightroom has stopped trying to synch.

Thank you all for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines