• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

presenter only mode is shown in a small box and not full screen

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone i am using adobe presenter video express and when i go to edit the video i just recorded when i choose the presenter only(yellow box) option in which you are supposed to see only the presenter.

instead of that i am seeing the presenter in a small box surrounded by my desktop instead of having just the presenter in full screen if that makes sense.

how can i fix this ? .

thank you very much

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you have your webcam capture set to SD while your screen capture is HD. This means that the webcam capture is a small (less pixels) image than the screen capture. As a result, when you place the webcam video in front of the screen capture it will not cover it entirely, so you will see the screen capture behind it, though it should be greyed out so the focus is on your webcam video.

The solution change the webcam capture to HD. This may require a different camera if your webcam doesn't support HD video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources