• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

And this is the third...

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that they want only perfect pictures, made with high level and cost cameras, pro lenses and post-production in Photoshop. I've "only" a Nikon D800, the lenses used in the pictures sent were a Tokina 16-28 f/2.8 and a Nikkor 80-200 f/2.8, old but very good.

This is the last picture discarded, the reason is "OUT OF FOCUS"... I can't imagine how could be out of focus a picture shooted at 16mm, f/14 at 1/160"!

Ok, I was trying this feature Adobe Stock, I'm not a professional and I don't care to sell my pictures. So... have a nice day and I will no more come here, it's a loss of time.

_DSC0851.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Your image is great! Keep shooting don't let this stop your creativIty could just be not what there looking for at the moment . Stock is something one has to work at trying different subject matter to see what works. I too was rejected but I kept trying till I got accepted. Happy shooting

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the picture is the following, not the above.

_DSC0822.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image is great! Keep shooting don't let this stop your creativIty could just be not what there looking for at the moment . Stock is something one has to work at trying different subject matter to see what works. I too was rejected but I kept trying till I got accepted. Happy shooting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your kind appreciation! And yes, I will continue to work to improve all the facts involved in taking photographs, may be techniques or working with Lightroom or the composition. Happy shooting to you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like your pictures. Don't know, why they are discarded. Some of what strikes me, is that you have a little bit dust on your camera sensor (in the middle of the sky).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact I noticed that (the dust on the sensor) after I sent this picture in, now I've corrected the original file raw/tiff in order to have a clear jpeg in case of future use.
Thank a lot for the appreciation!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is beautiful - DON'T stop shooting - I have been rejected many times, for all different reasons - I just keep going.....you never know what people are creating out there that they might need your photo to help them out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your appreciation! And, no... I'll not stop shooting!
😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that the poppies kind of blend together in the distance creates a blurry impression . Not to me of course but that could be the reason TO THEM! I sometimes think that it's a program that is used by the valuating person. Otherwise how would they treat so many pictures a day. But that's just a guess. It could be that there are just too many poppy photos available but that option of refusal might not be available? Your photo is beautiful, but it may not be a seller here? We have to suck it up (after two years I still have a problem with that) and continue! The next photo you sell may get you on your horse again! Keep on shooting!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, may be so, I agree with you. Otherwise I was thinking about the fact that the little hill in the middle is a bit dark due to the clouds over it. In fact I've brushed that dark away in Lightroom and now seems better. May be the pic could be accepted right now. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marino, the problem with this image is huge compression, the file is 2,6 MB with a resolution of 36MP, this cause loss of quality and lot of interpolation and pixelization on image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you f.bevilacqua, I'm happy to know what is the problem. When I uploaded the image I was concerned about the weight of the files. Next time I guess I should send files with less compression, let's say about 10-15 MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YW, if possible we suggest to keep the compression as low as possible when converting from RAW to JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an amazing shot, please persevere and don't give up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the appreciation. Yes indeed I won't give up, I will not care no more about this stock, I'll continue to shoot my picture and have them appreciated elsewhere. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines