• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open Navigation Panel - Content in Adobe Pro-E. Do I need to change any settings?

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new lap top so had to re-install Adobe Pro-E.  I need to be able to modify PDF prints and have always gone into "Navigation Panels" - "Content" and drilled into the print.  When I hit the '+' sign to open a page, the program becomes unresponsive and it just spins.  Is there a setting I need to change? I already checked for updates.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say "Adobe Pro-E", I assume you are referring to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended. This was the only version that had an "Extended" configuration. Chances are that the operating system you have on your new laptop is not one that Acrobat 9 ever was compatible with. You can find the list of supported operating systems here: Adobe Acrobat system requirements

If you want to stick with Acrobat 9, you will have to downgrade your operating system or run it in a virtual machine on top of your current OS, but using a supported operating system version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines