• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR with lightroom

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do real estate photography. I've been using photoshop, actually do most of my editing in Camera Raw, and then HDR efex Pro 2. Everybody seems to be using Lightroom and Enfuse and everybody tells me it's so much faster.  I bought Enfuse, and it seems to be working, but lightroom processes and never seem to finish. In the upper left hand corner of my lightroom screen is a progress bar that sits about 3/4 of the way done and never finishes. I've let it rum a full 5 minutes and it never finishes. Same thing with the built in HDR in lightroom.

I'm adding 3 photos, bracketed by my Nikon camera in 2 stop intervals in Lightroom CC.

My computer is a 27" iMac, 3.2GHZ Intel Core I2, 16GB of ram, running OS 10.11.6.

I'm upgrading all my Adobe software right now, hopefully it was just a bug. I shoot 30 HDR images, so if I could batch process the HDR and the tweak a little in lightroom, it would be a lot faster.

Thanks,

Elaine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Hi eap_designs,

Please update your Lightroom to 2015.9/6.9, refer: Keep your Lightroom version up to date

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi eap_designs,

Please update your Lightroom to 2015.9/6.9, refer: Keep your Lightroom version up to date

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines