• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry when exported. Different crops in Youtube!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on Windows 10 using Adobe Premiere Elements 10.

I recorded several hours of video using the same camera and settings I always do. For whatever reason, on this latest batch, everything looks great and does what I want in preview in Premiere, but when I export, either to my computer or to YouTube, it's all blurry! I have taped and exported video since this session without issues. It appears to be just this batch of trainings.

Here's the video: Bloodborne Pathogens Nonregulated Waste Clean up in English - YouTube

Here's what it looks like in the software. At least I managed to get the cropping to look as intended instead of something completely different.

I appreciate your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely there is mismatch between three items:  (1) source video, (2) project settings and (3) output settings. 

Figuring it out is going to require some detail.  Even then, your version is has updated each year for 5 years.  YouTube has not remained static, so there may be hidden issues there.

I've not used version 10 for a long time but will still try to help.  Please list the details.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines