• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you export video created with the trial version Premiere elements 15?

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video using the trial version and it allowed me to export to a usb drive but it is unplayable after it has completed (took an hour) Just wondering if maybe it is because it is the trial version. Anyone know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trial version is fully functional.  It does impose a logo on the output video that can't be removed. 

There is no reason your video would not be playable.  Perhaps you can give more details about the source of the video, video camera, project settings, project procedures, computer system, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have put together video clips made with my Nikon D7000. I used to do this on iMovie but I was looking for a program to use on my PC. I can watch the video I created on Adobe Premiere Elements (with the mentioned logo imposed) and I wanted to see how easy it was to save on a USB drive for others to watch on a computer. It took an hour and said it was completed (in MP4 file format). When I click on the video saved to my USB drive is tells me, "Can't play. This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc00d36c4". There is a different MP4 video on the USB that I created on iMovie that I can play with no problem. The video I created was supposed to be just under 3 GB's but what on the USB drive is only 1KB so something went wrong with the export. I tried it twice with the same results. I am currently trying to save it to my desktop to see if that works. Thanks for any advice you may have

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what steps are you taking to export?

Screenshots might help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot (12).pngI used the Export & Share button

Screenshot (15).png                                              Then Devices, Computer, SD 576. I selected my N Drive, and then save.

Screenshot (16).png

Now I wait!!

But in the mean time it did successfully save to my desktop and I was able to then transfer it to the USB Drive (N:) and it plays fine! So I know there isn't a problem with the USB drive or a problem with my computer playing the file. I just want to be able to do this process in less steps, lol!          

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you using to play it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines