• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help ram preview lies

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I watch my video in the ram preview everything works fine. The solid object i animated with masks moves as intended. When I export the video the solid object layer is not there at all, its as if  opacity got turned to 0 during the export but it's not. Attached in the link is a folder on dropbox with videos showing what I am talking about. One video is the ram preview and the other is what happens when I export. Dropbox - Messed up

PLEASE HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

If I'm seing thaty correctly you - as I was suspecting - have marked layer clean.mp4 as a guide layer. Just press right mouse button on that layer and unmark it as a guide layer.

Untitled-1.gif

Your welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not enough to say what is the reason of your issue. Please post a screen of all of your layers (timeline). Maby yo've marked your mask layer as a guide layer - and that is why it is not showing in final render?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for trying to help. The reason there are 2 masks is for a fake free transform. I then wanted to precompose and mask on the pre comp so her head doesn't go through the solid but that won't work either.Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 10.04.57 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I'm seing thaty correctly you - as I was suspecting - have marked layer clean.mp4 as a guide layer. Just press right mouse button on that layer and unmark it as a guide layer.

Untitled-1.gif

Your welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines