• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Lightroom CC photos to CC

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to Create a Spark page.  There are no options to export photos within Spark to export photos from Lightroom Desktop.

However photos may be exported using CC.  Can photos be exported to CC from Lightroom Desktop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you be a bit more descriptive in what you are doing. What do you mean by "Can photos be exported to CC from Lightroom Desktop?" What is the CC you are referring to.

I doubt a Spark page in a web browser has the ability to access Lightroom that is installed on your computer.

In LR Export the image/s you want to use then point Spark to them where you saved them on your computers hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have File Sync turned in your creative cloud app (the gear icon->preferences->Creative Cloud->Files), you can export images from Lightroom to your cloud folder structure by simply exporting from Lightroom into the cloud synced folder and your computer will automatically upload them. Strangely enough there is no native publish service or plugin to do this in Lightroom but the export works just fine. I haven't used Spark but I would assume you can then see them directly there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. The mobile lr does sync directly to the cloud. The desktop version should follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be a bit more verbose about

- where and where not you think LR Mobile is syncing

- where and where not you thing LR desktop is syncing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

Looks like this answers my questions. Thanks for your response

James

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines