• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

start lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I re-install my computer I took a new subscription for Adobe Creative cloud.

Now Lightroom don't want to start. It said: Lightroom can make the map: /users/p.m.m.vergeer/library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Develop Presets.

I understand the problem....but how I can solve this problem easily?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting Lightroom's preferences by following the instructions here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/.​ It's also possible that your permissions on that folder (map in het Nederlands) are set wrong. You can try resolving that in Finder. You can get to the folder by choosing "Go->Go to Folder" and entering ~/Library/ in the dialog. You can then navigate down to the folder mentioned in the error message and doing a command I on it and checking whether your user has write permissions on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I try everything...but Lightroom said he can not make the map....I really don't understand why not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines