Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with saving indd as pdf

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've bought me InDesign for one year. Since I've finished my work on InDesign, I wanted to save it as pdf. Now I want to check the document in the Adobe Reader. I've created double pages on InDesign. Now I open it as pdf and I see that there is a little bit of the picture of the last page from my document. But I have created it in InDesign normal and in InDesign fits the picture on the page but not in the pdf. Can someone help me, PLEASE. Here you can see my problem. at the left side of the document.

Screenshot (108).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Page 9 is a right-hand page. I'm guessing there is something overlapping the gutter from page 8 in InDesign. Take a look, and if you don't see it, please post a screen shot of the InDesign spread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page 9 is a right-hand page. I'm guessing there is something overlapping the gutter from page 8 in InDesign. Take a look, and if you don't see it, please post a screen shot of the InDesign spread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the solution. The picture were overlapping 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to be able to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines