Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom update errors U44M1P7

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I`m having troubles wiht Lightroom installation after the last update. I receive the error U44M1P7. I`ve tried many times but is the same, I proceeded  to uninstall all the apps including the manager and the error continues. The error number is the same but the text is "Correctly installed but a patch has failed". What can I do because the installed app is and old one.?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Hi again crcosta04@gmail.comā€‹,

Could you read through the Forums thread here and send me the log asked for in the currently marked as correct answer, THEN please scroll further down for a helpful install file linked by another Forums user? Re: Lightroom CC (2015.8) / 6.8 update problem

Thank you!

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi crcosta04@gmail.comā€‹,

Please see here for the steps to solve this issue.

"Installation failed" error U44M1P7 with Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Creative Suite 6 updates

Please let me know as soon as you can IF this does not solve the problem for you.

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa.

Doesn`t work. I started again from a clean Windows 10 installation and the problem remains.

Even downloading from direct link can`t do it.

The error is

Lightroom CC (2015.8) / 6.8

Error de instalaciĆ³n. CĆ³digo de error: U44M2P7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again crcosta04@gmail.comā€‹,

Could you read through the Forums thread here and send me the log asked for in the currently marked as correct answer, THEN please scroll further down for a helpful install file linked by another Forums user? Re: Lightroom CC (2015.8) / 6.8 update problem

Thank you!

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines