• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archived Project, Text has moved

Participant ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an archived project that I had copied and now want to burn another disk from it. However when I go and preview it my text has "moved" and so have some of my jpeg files have resized. When I say "moved" I mean that they have moved in the positioning on the jpeg image. Also now when I go into the project to edit it, it will not "save" it the way that I re- edit. I am using Windows 10 PE 12.

Any insight would be great Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Steve,

Okay this was one of my earlier projects, and after looking at the files closer, I believe what was happening is that I was previewing it by manually moving the time line indicator. When I stopped doing that and went back to the beginning of the project and let it automatically play to check the clips it no longer presented with the same problem. The jpegs were sized correctly along with the text.

I have since learned that I need to archive my files and burn more than one disk at the time

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you editing this project on the same computer as you began it on?

Based on the information you've provided, it's not at all clear what different factors are affecting your video project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

Okay this was one of my earlier projects, and after looking at the files closer, I believe what was happening is that I was previewing it by manually moving the time line indicator. When I stopped doing that and went back to the beginning of the project and let it automatically play to check the clips it no longer presented with the same problem. The jpegs were sized correctly along with the text.

I have since learned that I need to archive my files and burn more than one disk at the time I am working and finalizing the project. I like to have a back up disk in the event my "one and only" gets destroyed.

Thanks for responding. It is always appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's the menu you are referring to, it could be a problem with that particular menu.  What template are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you've figured it out, AZ. Please mark this question as correctly answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines