• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Develop shows wrong image

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In develop, the image is not the image selected.  I can move to the right image in library but the image in develop remains the wrong one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Do you have the GPU option turned on? Try turning it off and test.

If you are on a Mac it might be a display profile or graphics card driver problem.

There was one other report of something like this but it was after deleting an image and IIRC it was on Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10. Turned off GPU but no change. Only thing that worked was to close lr and restart

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I just updated my Lightroom CC to the latest 2015.8 release. It was working OK previously except for needing closed and restarted every hour due to slow downs. Anyway, I now have this annoying issue in that when I go into the develop module and I go through adjusting my images and flagging those I dont like as rejected, I then "Delete rejected Photos".

Once that is done, the develop module work space where the image appears is set to the preview of the last image that was rejected.

After this, no matter which images I click in the image bar below, or even if I click out to Library then back in to Develop, the last rejected image (despite having been deleted) is still shown. It does not change to any other image until I close Lightroom and restart it.

I am running on Windows 10, not tried in Mac OSX yet. Is anyone else having this issue and have you found a fix for it at all?

Thanks,

Ken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines