• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any Possible Downgrade for iPad version?

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iPad 2, and since the few three new updates I haven't been able to get into my app. I discussed this with Ms. Sue earlier, thinking there was a problem of much larger scale, before I personally came to the conclusion that I just need an older version of the app. Is there any way I could downgrade to an earlier version of Draw? I hadn't configured Time Machine so that is not an option. The version I was using before the problems began had just introduced perspective grids.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Americatress.

Yep. I totally understand, older devices with newer software can be problematic, I just thought I would mention it because it seemed to change the drawing experience for this particular person.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Americatress.

Sounds like you need version 3.4; the only way I'm certain about installing an older version of an app is with an iTunes backup (but maybe someone with more experience than I have will have some ideas).

I have a question for you: One of our engineers was helping someone having a similar problem (freezing and crashing) on the same device and there's was directly related to their wireless connection. It wasn't a good one. How is your wifi connection?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wifi is fast and stable, and I've actually been having a similar problem with a couple of non Adobe-related apps because of how old my device is. For example my YouTube app has become "too good" for my iPad to process, so it lags and freezes while working perfectly fine on my iPhone 6. So I believe the problem is just my outdated tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Americatress.

Yep. I totally understand, older devices with newer software can be problematic, I just thought I would mention it because it seemed to change the drawing experience for this particular person.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines