• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with sides

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to put a custom made navigation bar(in SVG) for a website im working on, it looks perfect in muse,  but when im viewing it in browser, i get these small, but annoying gaps between the sides of the screen and navigation bar i made.

I tried putting it simply as an svg file, and also as a background for rectangle frame, made sure it snaps to the corners of the page, but nothing works.
Also this problem seems to not appear when I'm viewing the PAGE(I have the navigation bar on seperate master page) in browser preview, but it's always there when im previewing the whole site.

here's the link to the project.

Home

1 problem.PNG2 problem.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Other than one browser dimension, your site doesn't work well in the rest. Looks like there are some very basic flaws with your design. I suggest going through How to create a website with Adobe Muse | Adobe Muse CC tutorials  and then trying to design your site.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please try setting the SVG to browser width, it looks like because of responsive setting it is reducing hen the browser window is resized.

Screenshot_10.png

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines